Master the art of cooking by joining Oxford at Medical Center Apartments in San Antonio, Texas in learning brand-new recipes. Not only will you impress your family and friends, but you will also enjoy a wider repertoire of culinary favorites.
Add this Cucumber Tomato Salad, a classic recipe that is light, refreshing, and ideal to enjoy during the summertime, to your list of faves, for instance. Made with delicately sliced cucumbers, juicy tomatoes, and tangy vinaigrette dressing, this versatile, easy-to-make salad pairs perfectly with virtually any grilled or roasted meat – think chicken kabobs, grilled salmon, or baked pork tenderloin. It is also a great alternative option to heavier sides, like mac and cheese or potato salad, at your next outdoor cookout. For the ingredients, you’ll need and directions to follow, check out the recipe below!
• 1 long English cucumber, sliced
• 2 to 3 large tomatoes, diced
• ½ red onion, sliced
• 1 tablespoon fresh herbs, like parsley, basil, or dill
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine sliced English cucumber and red onion, diced tomatoes, fresh herbs, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Then, toss everything well.
2. Refrigerate at least twenty minutes before serving. Enjoy!